Regional Sales Engineer/ Key Account Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Engineer/ Key Account Manager to join our leading bearing and power transmission distribution Company based in Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will be required to maintain and develop revenue within the existing customer base with a focus on new business development whilst working closely with the branch network and Directors.
Ideally you will already possess a proven background in MRO sales within the industrial engineering and power transmission industry.
The role involves:
• Working as a team player within a structured sales environment actively seeking and developing new accounts whilst continuing to develop and build on partnerships with existing customers and suppliers.
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction at all times whilst generating new business in line with set targets.
Requirements for the role are as follows;
• Clean UK Driving Licence
• Excellent communication skills coupled with energy and enthusiasm to go out and develop new business, build relationships and drive growth.
• Proficient user of windows based programmes, Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
• Sales and customer relationship development skills.
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
• Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
• Ability to identify, deliver and document engineering and commercial benefit savings for customers.
• Where change is recommended to customers, ability to assist with the change management process.
• Ability to effectively leverage, manage and implement projects for new business and customer retention.
• Effectively manage time and territory in order to maximise opportunities and minimise costs.
Industry competitive salary will be negotiable upon experience.
Please send your CV on a completely confidential basis to
Mr David Jackson
Scots Bearings Ltd,
15-16 Robert Leonard Centre,
Kirkhill Industrial Estate